Last Updated: Friday, November 12, 2021
Who we are. We are Bagels + Schmear Ltd– a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number12819786. Our registered office is: Office 10, Unit 1, 465c Hornsey Road, Islington, London, N19 4DR.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Bagels + Schmear Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Office 10, Unit 1, 465c Hornsey Road, Islington, London, N19 4DR. Our company registration number is 2792998. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links
are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify
that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is
subject to the laws of England and Wales.